Friday, June 3, 2011

Graduation!

June 2, 2011 at 9 in the morning is when my graduation started. we were all standing in the tunnel an hour before it started, we were standing in alphabetically and we were just talking about how we could not believe it was really here! Luckily my friend Rachel was not too far from me so I was talking to her most of the time. It was finally time to walk to our seats with no falls from me, the ceremony started. we has some good talks ones that encured us for our futures and ones that reminded us of the great year that we have had! finally time to walk! we walked, one thing that our school does is that we give the principal something. last year they gave him marbles and this year we gave him little monkeys to put in his office of the graduating class. we did it westlake class of 2011 is now graduated! When it was over we went outside and got lots of pictures and my diploma! After we went to my aunts house and had a bbq. Later that night I went to the senior all nighter. We started at the school and watched a comedy sports thing which was funny and then went to trafalga tell 4 in the morning. I was not sure that I would be able to find stuff to do that long to keep me up, but that was not the case there was more than plenty to do. We finally got home about 4 30, I was up 23 hours that day, made for a long day. I had so much fun and was an amazing day!


Before graduation as we were at our seats waiting to sit down.
I am now a graduate!

Sarah and here 2 cute boys.

Hold on mom I am on the phone :)

We did it!

My favorite girls thanks for coming

Kylee and me

This one is totally who we are the princess, who knows what, and just plain cute

All the sisters in the age line

well us being us!

here let me help you with that or make it worse!

dad me and mom

" hey dont take it!" "hahah it is mine!"

my cute balloons my mom got me

the 2 graduates!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Wish I could have been there! You looked BEAUTIFUL! Love all the pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete